HOW DOES IT WORK
The Black Card Lottery is a subscription lottery which raises money for black charities and good causes. Not only do our members win cash prizes, but good causes also receive essential support.
New members sign up and pay £10 per month. They are automatically entered into every draw, prizes are then announced every week of the month. A minimum of 35% of the ticket sales goes to charities, our players know that they are helping amazing causes that will support our community every single day.
Sign Up & Payment
- Each subscription costs £10 per month to play. You set up a Direct Debit with our quick and easy online form (excludes debit & credit card payments).
- No need to remember to buy your ticket every week - sign up once and pay monthly in advance to play in all draws.
- If you win, we will inform you. The money is then paid into your bank account within 28 days.
No Tickets, Only Your Personal Membership ID
- Your ticket is based on your personal membership ID number. Only paying members ID's are entered into the draws.
- If your lucky member ID is draw, you and only you are the winner. You are automatically entered into daily prize draws.
- No contract! Play for as long as you like.
Jackpots & Prizes
**The Jackpot amounts will vary monthly, depending on how many members are playing. We need the support of our community, the more members we have the larger our jackpots and the more good we can do for our communities and culture.